JOB OPPORTUNITIES - PART III QUALIFIED ARCHITECTS, PART I & II ARCHITECTURAL ASSISTANTS
We currently have opportunities for qualified architects and architectural assistants to join our friendly and dynamic practice.
Candidates must be able to demonstrate the following skills:
- Experience in AutoCAD, 3D software packages and Adobe Creative Suite
- Revit experience is preferred
- Residential experience is preferred, at all scales
- Exceptional design and presentation
- Excellent drawing and document management
- Experience in technical detailing and the preparation of tender documents
- Excellent communication, with a high standard of written and spoken English
- Knowledge and understanding of UK Planning and Building Regulations
- Capability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to be a team leader and to manage a range of projects, including multiple deadlines
- Confidence to liaise with clients, consultants, local authorities and contractors
- Willingness to take on responsibilities
- Ambition to expand present skills and accept new challenges
We offer permanent positions in a fast growing practice with career opportunities.
Competitive salary depending on experience. Health and pension scheme benefits available.
Please send a covering letter, together with your CV and portfolio demonstrating the above skills to: firstname.lastname@example.org.